Stockton Blvd Partnership seeks an Office Assistant to assist with day-to-day operations and keep the office running smoothly. Qualified candidate will be responsible for performing a range of clerical and administrative task to support the daily operations and other duties as assigned.
Part-time: (24 hrs./per Week) $16.00 per hour
Mon-Thurs 9-2:30pm w/30 min lunch
Friday’s 9am to1pm
Office Assistant will report to the Deputy Director under the direction of the Executive Director to fulfill the organization’s mission.
- Answer phones and take messages and/or redirect calls to appropriate person.
- Taking notes during each and writing the minutes/memos and agendas
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees
- Assist in managing in all aspects of social media and other platforms.
- Transmit information or documents to a customer’s request.
- Ensure all clerical tasks are completed, such as sorting and sending mail/email
- Monitoring stocks of office supplies, (paper, toner cartridges, envelopes, etc.) and report when there are shortages.
- Maintaining files and records to remain updated.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers for business functions
- Customer Services skills
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize task as they come in
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Active and fast learner
- Positive outlook
- Team player
Stockton Blvd Partnership is seeking someone with lots of energy, passion and who loves helping people.
Submit resume and applications to: email@example.com